Mind the slash ‘/’ before #xnsub.
extranonce.subscribe feature is already included in the latest firmware, but we recommend you to upgrade the firmware with our patches for the following devices.
- AntMiner S1 cgminer binary
- AntMiner S3 cgminer binary
- AntMiner S4 full firmware
- AntMiner S5 full firmware with extra performance graphs
- AntMiner S7 works out-of-the box, simply see the screenshot below how to configure Pool URL configuration
- AntMiner S9 needs FIRMWARE UPDATE; ensure to update the miner with latest firmware update form here and then see the screenshot below how to configure Pool URL configuration
Instructions on how to replace stock AntMiner cgminer binary are included in the zip packages as README file. Full firmware upgrade is done through the usual official firmware upgrade procedure.
Spondoolies’s SP20, SP3x
Upgrade to the latest stable firmware and you’ll find an option to set “ExtraFlag” = “2” at the “Settings” page. After setting this flag, you have to reboot the miner (not just restart the mining, but actually reboot it) and it will boot into cgminer4.8.0 with extranonce.subscribe enabled (no need to use SSH, etc.). Then, set your pool connection as shown above (use #xnsub suffix for stratum URL).
Canaan Creative’s Avalon 6
extranonce.subscribe feature has been included in the xnsub release of the firmware, which was prepared by Canaan Creative Avalon developers and can be downloaded through the following links.
- Raspberry Pi v1 SD card firmware image v.2016-01-07
- Raspberry Pi v2 SD card firmware image v.2016-01-07
- Instructions for installing new Raspberry Pi firmware to SD card
- GitHub repository for cgminer with xnsub patch